FUL.HEALTH STIZER is a gentle, waterless, alcohol-free, antibacterial and antiviral hand sanitizer and barrier application. The CHD-FA™ formulation is proven to kill 99.99% of all known germs, including the Corona viruses. It contains zero toxic elements, is bio-secure, eco-friendly and an organic surface contact disinfectant.
STIZER hand sanitizer forms an antimicrobial barrier on the skin. Stray enough product on hands to cover and gently massage until fully absorbed. After the product has fully dried and activated on the skin, you will feel a silky protective film. Use regularly. Supervise children under 6 years.
- CHD-FA™ 75% (CarboHydrate-Derived Fulvic Acid)
- Citric Acid 5%
- Tea Tree Oil 0.06%
- Lemon Grass Oil
Contains no alcohol.
- N 14476:2013
- SANS 51276
- SANS 53727
- SANS 51650
- SANS 53624
- Fungicidal (yeasts and moulds)
- Not harmful to humans and animals
- Not harmful to environment and freshwater resources
- Excellent residual time
- No rinsing after use
- Long-lasting residual effect and non-irritating
- Effective in hard and soft water
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean water. Not for facial use. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs.
Store at or below 30 °C, protect from light. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
* CHD-Fulvic Acid™ is a patented and clinically-tested, pure, pharmaceutical-grade fulvic acid produced in a SAHPRA approved, cGMP facility.