STIZER is a gentle, waterless, alcohol-free, antiviral hand sanitizer, barrier application. It’s a bio-secure eco-friendly pure organic CHD-Fulvic Acid™ surface contact disinfectant for your hands and arms. STIZER contains no toxic elements and is safe for human use, even with accidental oral intake. It’s safe to the environment and water reservoirs. Safe, tested and kills 99.9% known germs.
- Fungicidal (yeasts and moulds)
- Not harmful to humans and animals
- Not harmful to environment and freshwater resources
- Excellent residual time
- No rinsing after use
- Long-lasting residual effect and non-irritating
- Effective in hard and soft water
- Apply liberally to hands and arms – allow to dry.
- No after-rinsing with water as it has residual characteristics that ensure antimicrobial efficacy is not lost due to vapour or molecular degeneration.
- Low molecular weight and reduces the water surface tension which allows for effective penetration of small holes and cracks, cell walls of pathogens and bacterial and fungal biofilms where larger chemical sanitizers are ineffective.
- CHD-Fulvic Acid™
- Citic Acid and Tree tee oil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply liberally to hands and arms and allow to dry.
* CHD-Fulvic Acid™ is a patented and clinically-tested, pure, pharmaceutical-grade fulvic acid produced in a SAHPRA approved, cGMP facility.